Coin Standard Stand for Graded Slab Display
The Coin Standard is the premier way to display your slabs from PCGS, NGC, ANACS, ICG and most third party grading companies. This slabbed stand is perfect for your Type Set or Series collection on your bookcase, office desk or safe shelf. The stand holds your coin upright at a 40 degree angle. Simply rotate it open and add your slab inside for perfect viewing. Patented design secures your coin to avoid tipping or falling over. Stand is collapsible for easy shipment and storage.
- PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service)
- NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation)
- ANACS (American Numismatic Association) Modern Size
- ICG (Independent Coin Graders)
- SEGS (Sovereign Entities Grading Service)
- PCI (Photo Certified Institute)
- HCGS (Hallmark Coin Grading Service)
- ACG (Accugrade)
- ACGS (American Coin Club Grading Service)
- SGS (Star Grading Services)
- NTC (Numistrust Corporation)
- Most Coins Graded by Recognized Third-Party Grading Services
- Most Standard-Sized Afermarket Coin Slabs
Coins Standard slab stands work for coin slabs that are up to 63.4mm wide and up to 11.5mm thick. However, the Coin Standard holder will NOT accommodate PCGS “Jumbo”/”Oversized”, NGC “Oversize”, “Super” Slabs, or slabs with coins that are 2+ troy oz. in size.
The Coin Standard is manufactured with high-grade materials (hardened ABS plastic with a satin finish).
Please note - Stand is not sold with slab or coin, featured for display purposes only.