NOTE: Coin Cleaners can not ship by Priority Mail and have to ship by a slower surface only service such as Parcel Post. This will delay the arrival of your order by several days.
Choosing the right coin cleaner can be a difficult task, with such a wide variety of coin cleaners available which one should you choose? We have coin cleaners that will remove all the dirt and tarnish from a coin, and we have others that will gently clean any dirt or debris from the coin without causing damage to it. Cleaning a coin can destroy it's value if not done right, that is why we recommend practicing on pocket change before you start cleaning your collection.
As always, if you have any questions on what cleaner you should choose, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We also offer a line of coin cleaning accessories including finger cots, cotton gloves, micro fiber cloths and coin tongs.
- e*Z*est - 5oz $6.95
- e*Z*est - 10oz $8.95
- e*Z*est -Gallon $74.95
- Coin Care $5.95
- Lighthouse Leuchtturm Cleaning Solution $9.95
- MS-70 Coin Cleaner -8 oz $8.95
- Nic-A-Brush - 2 Pack $4.95
- Nic-A-Date: date restorer for nickels - 1.25 oz $4.95
- Nic-A-Lene Economy - 16 oz $12.95
- Nic-A-Lene Kit w/Brush $7.75
- Nic-A-Lene- 1.25 oz $4.95
- Nic-A-Pak $23.95
- Nic-A-Spray Economy - 16 oz $12.95
- Nic-A-Spray Kit with Brush $7.75
- Nic-A-Spray for silver and gold coins- 1.25 oz $4.95
- Nic-A-Tone Economy - 16 oz $12.95
- Nic-A-Tone Kit W/Brush $7.75
- Nic-A-Tone cent toner- 1.25 oz $4.95