Cherry Pickers' Guide Vol. 2 - 6th Edition
By Bill Fivaz and J. T. Stanton
This hardcover spiral bound book provides detailed information about scarce varieties and errors to look for when searching coins.
With the close-up photographs and descriptions inside, you’ll learn exactly what to look for. That kind of knowledge truly is power!
The sixth edition, volume II, includes:
- descriptions of die varieties for half dimes, dimes, twenty-cent pieces, and quarter dollars, 1800s to date
- fully updated and revised information on 442 varieties in many of the most popular U.S. coin series, including Roosevelt and Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, Barber silver coins, and Liberty Seated coinage
- 79 newly published varieties
- market values in multiple grades
- detailed photo enlargements to show you what to look for when cherrypicking
- information on types of doubling, how to examine your coins, Proof set varieties, collector clubs, and other beginner and advanced topics
- cross-references to specialized standard guides
320 pages ~ 8 1/2" x 6 3/4"